How to Remove Footer credits links from Free Premium blogger template without redirect:
In this you can paste your name instead of free template provider. Basically I am an electrical guy, if I can remove this means, then you can also remove it simply. Because one of my friend purchased premium template from paid template provider, I just laughed, actually why we want to purchase premium template, instead of that we can convert free template into premium template.
Actually why we have to remove footer credits, let it be,,, It is just a attribution to template provider. Even though you want to Remove Footer credits links from any Premium blogger template without redirect means follow my steps. It will be 100 % working without any redirecting. Instead of hiding you can put your blog or website name in footer credits. Let start Remove Footer credits links from any Premium blogger template without redirect.
Remove Footer credits links from Free Premium blogger template without redirect:
2- Hiding distributor and creator link via CSS: This is simple technic but by this method, you have to hide entire template owner name. But you cannot put your name instead of that. This a very simple code also an implementation of this code is not taking a long time. But as of now, template owners start considering this trick so might be not working for you. But before any conclusion, you should give a try and do not worry. I will do it free for you if nothing will work.
Follow the steps to..Remove Footer credits links from Free Premium blogger template without redirect
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Go to Theme => Edit HTML
- Find something like copy righted, created by etc as below image.
author link removed from blogger
and add below the line with copyright ID-
In above case you are just hiding template owner name and their distributor link.
Remove all encryption code: This is most effective method to remove Footer credits links from Free Premium blogger template without redirect. By this method you can take attribution credit to your name. Actually many bloggers do not know this method, they will try from you tube and next they will leave after unsuccessful. This is the best method and I have 10 templates in my name.
- Login to your blogger
- Go to theme => Edit theme HTML => Find the below mentioned encryption code.
- Delete all encryption code. Do not hesitate.
- Save it.
- Find copy right or created by in your theme HTML
- Change owner name into your name example…. created by template owner in to your name. if you find any distributor delete their name.
- Do not forget to change or put your link…at below mentioned code at your footer area… otherwise when visitor clicking on your name in footer, it goes to theme owner website.
- Any doubt on these feel free to contact…
That’s all you got found the answer for “How to Remove Footer credits links from Free Premium blogger template without redirect”