Top 5 e-wallet and its fees structure:
Top 5 E-Wallet
This is the easiest and fastest way of transaction in the world. In this you can receive, send, shop using this money. For non-US, PayPal charges transaction fees and currency conversion charges. There is no transaction charges for shopping from PayPal and local fund transfer.
How to open an account in PayPal:
- Click sign up free tab
- Make sure which type of account do you want to open
- Click receive payments for receiving apps, website, freelancer payment,
- Enter your mail id and Password (enter carefully, it does not have password confirmation column)
- Select your business details ( personal, nonprofit, )
- Enter your name on *PayPal column
- Give all contact details (for India PAN card is compulsory)
- Accept all Terms and condition click ok
- Your account created
10.Confirm your personal details
11.Add your Bank account or link your card with paypal account
12.Then your account is ready to launch
What is my PayPal account number:
How to link Your bank account with PayPal:
As per indian regulation paypal users should add link your bank account wih paypal account.
- Click link add bank account
- Give exact bank account number and IFSC code details
- PayPal will send some amount to your bank account between 1.05 to 1.45 and 0.75 to 1.05. It will take four days.
- You need to enter what they have sent to your account, once process completed your bank account will be linked with your Paypal account
- The paypal amount auto withdraw to your linked bank
PayPal fees Structure
Additionally, you can link your debit/credit card with your PayPal account. It is few minutes’ process.
This account just costlier than PayPal. In this you can withdraw your money via Bitcoin, Altcoin, Bank Transfer, Bank Wire, Exchanger, Cryptocurrency Trader. Linking your bank account is very simple procedure. You must enter your details carefully, because there is no bank account confirmation process. They take 5 % as a transaction fees for India (2.5% for currency conversion + 2.5 % for send or receive payments). Remaining fees structure are given below.
What is my Payza account number:
Earn with Payza:
Each time you refer your friend to Payza, you could earn up to $10.00 USD. The more people you bring to Payza, the more you will earn.
Payoneer # 30:
This is the best e-wallet as compared with other e-wallet. Their commission rate is less. For receiving USD, EUR, GBP, JPY Payoneer takes 2% commission rate other than US, Japan, Euro (19 countries), UK users. It has auto bank withdrawal option
How to open an account in Payoneer:
- Enter personal details
- Address details
- Security details
- Account confirmation
To get confirmation it may take four to five working days
Earn via Payoneer affiliate program:
After your friend signs up and receives a total of $1000, you both earn a $25 reward.
Here you can find commission rate for sending money.
RUR (аll banks of Russia) – 2.9% + 45 rubles, instant crediting.
USD (78 countries of the world including CIS countries) – 2.9% + 5 USD, instant crediting.
EUR (78 countries of the world including CIS countries) – 2.9% + 5 EUR, instant crediting.
Limits: 2.000 USD/EUR and 75.000 RUR per 1 transaction
Earn with Payeer:
Get up to 25% of all transactions made by your friend who referred by you.
Perfect money # 32:
This is the e-wallet which pays annual interest to their client. They are paying 4 % per annum.They take $0.10 for SMS notification annually.The fee structure is given below.
You get 1% of annual interest from the minimum monthly balance of your referral. Payment is on monthly basis.
Get more Trusted sites: More Money earning apps and website trusted and with Payment proof
Good Luck !!!!!