What Is Magnesium ?
Magnesium is a common element. Magnesium plays an important role in the human body. Magnesium was discovered in 1808 by a scientist in England. We get many medicinal properties from magnesium.
Magnesium This magnesium production also helps in keeping the muscles and nerves in our body and the vital heart of our body healthy. Magnesium promotes the biochemical reactions that take place in our body. The human body must contain an average of 320 to 450 grams of magnesium. This magnesium is found in dried fruits and vegetables.
- Symbol Mg
- Atomic mass 24.305 u
- Atomic number 12
- Melting Point 650 °C
- Density 1.738 g/cm³
What is Magnesium Oxide?
Magnesium oxide is commonly referred to as magnesia and formerly as magnesium alpha. Magnesium reacts with oxygen to form silk magnesium oxide. The M2 2 cation also forms the O2-anion ion bond. Magnesium react with oxygen to form magnesium oxide.
- Formula MgO
- Molar mass 40.3044 g/mol
- Melting point 2,852 °C
- Density 3.58 g/cm³
Magnesium Oxide Formula
Balancing Equation Magnesium and Magnesium Oxide:
Magnesium reacts with oxygen to form magnesium oxide.
Mg + O 2 → MgO
4 Mg(s) + O2(g) → 4 MgO(s)
Symptoms of severe magnesium deficiency:
- Cant sleep
- High Blood Pressure
- Excess Stress
- Restless legs
- Muscle cramps
Uses of Magnesium
- Controls high blood pressure.
Magnesium improves the mood of man.
- Controls the level of sugar in the blood.
- Magnesium is used to prevent migraines in humans.
- Magnesium sulfate solution is sprayed intravenously if asthma symptoms are severe.
- This magnesium salt is used in medicine in the treatment of many diseases.
Deficiency of magnesium
- We get this disease if our body has much less magnesium than normal levels.
- This magnesium deficiency is caused by us not eating at the right time.
- Symptoms of magnesium deficiency include loss of appetite, vomiting and dizziness due to weakness in our body.
- The disease is caused by hormonal disorders and urinary problems.